[Csnd] Tomorrow night: ChiPy presentation

[Csnd] Tomorrow night: ChiPy presentation

akjmicro
I'll be presenting about Pyo tomorrow at the Chicago Python User's Group, and time allowing, will touch on my work with writing a Csound score frontend (microcsound) too. Basically, the goal is to show some of the paths to make music and audio happen via Python.

Sprout Social
131 S. Dearborn St.
Suite 700
Chicago, IL 60603
6pm CST

Best,

AKJ

Re: [Csnd] Tomorrow night: ChiPy presentation

Tarmo Johannes-3
Great, good luck!

i really hope you can play also some nice microtonal examples!

tarmo

On kolmapäev, 10. jaanuar 2018 22:47.39 EET you wrote:

> I'll be presenting about Pyo tomorrow at the Chicago Python User's Group,
> and time allowing, will touch on my work with writing a Csound score
> frontend (microcsound) too. Basically, the goal is to show some of the
> paths to make music and audio happen via Python.
>
> Sprout Social
> 131 S. Dearborn St.
> Suite 700
> Chicago, IL 60603
> 6pm CST
>
> chipy.org
>
> Best,
>
> AKJ

Re: [Csnd] Tomorrow night: ChiPy presentation

rorywalsh
Sounds like a nice evening! Best of luck.