[Csnd] To trigger a release state.

forrest
In the example for xtratim, we find the 'release' opcode which

detects a release state:

krel release ;outputs release-stage flag (0 or 1 values)

How can I set that flag when I'm using real-time input, but not via midi?

Re: [Csnd] To trigger a release state.

Steven Yi
The release flag is set to true when the p3 duration is done and
xtratim is initiated. Csound will execute an instrument for the total
time of p3 + xtratim.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Forrest Curo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the example for xtratim, we find the 'release' opcode which
>
> detects a release state:
>
> krel release ;outputs release-stage flag (0 or 1 values)
>
> How can I set that flag when I'm using real-time input, but not via midi?

Re: [Csnd] To trigger a release state.

forrest
In this case p3 is always set negative...
but anyway, I see that this works:

kvel = p4
if(kvel != 0) goto leaveon
turnoff2 p1, 5, 1
leaveon:

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:
The release flag is set to true when the p3 duration is done and
xtratim is initiated. Csound will execute an instrument for the total
time of p3 + xtratim.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Forrest Curo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In the example for xtratim, we find the 'release' opcode which
>
> detects a release state:
>
> krel release ;outputs release-stage flag (0 or 1 values)
>
> How can I set that flag when I'm using real-time input, but not via midi?

> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can

Re: [Csnd] To trigger a release state.

forrest
Not quite yet -- Should probably be: