[Csnd] The Mad Whistler v0.1

Mauro Giubileo

Dear Csound friends, I am proud to present you this great masterpiece, an instrument that will amaze you, excite you, conquer you, make you lose your mind... An important contribution to science, a small step for man, a big step for humanity...

T H E   M A D   W H I S T L E R   v0.1

Trust me, your whistles will never be the same again...

:-D

You can download the BIG csd file on github: https://github.com/maurocsound/the-mad-whistler

Best Regards,
Mauro

Re: [Csnd] The Mad Whistler v0.1

Mauro Giubileo

I added a blow effect to the whistle sound. I attached an mp3 file with an example of sound made entirely with my csd. I have to say, I really enjoyed playing with my simple csd file and I hope you can enjoy it as well.

It's incredible what you can do in Csound with just a few lines of code (it's just an oscillator, a lowpass filter and a reverb!).

Regards,
Mauro

theWhistlerMan.mp3 (1M) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] The Mad Whistler v0.1

hlolli
And for just a few dollars more
:)

Thanks, I will save the whistle for a cowboy film score!

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 at 16:15, Rory Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks... :-D

It's like a Theremin that whistles instead of generating an ethereal voice-like sound... Maybe I can make a Theremin too from this...

Regards,
Mauro