[Csnd] Syncgrain in Pure Data

bubget
Hi all again!

So, I have adapted the syncgrain opcode to use in pure data.

 It seems as if the values being sent(particularly Density and Grain Size I think) do not correspond with the ones that are sent using the code in csound directly, because the audio output is terribly distorted, whereas when I use it in csound it sounds perfect.

I could be wrong as the outvalues are reading similar to how the read in csound...

I doubt the problem is with PD as I have mapped partikkel and sndwarp opcodes with little fuss.

I must be missing something..

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

I have attached the files in a .zip