[Csnd] Sustain pedal and tonal pedal with -+raw_controller_mode=1

[Csnd] Sustain pedal and tonal pedal with -+raw_controller_mode=1

AndreaS
Hi list,
I'm trying to  encode a sustain pedal (and a tonal pedal) with -+raw_controller_mode=1 flag, because I would like to get a poly instr with an instrument sensitive to sustain pedal and an other instrument non sensitive.
I'm close to the solution, but it's no perfect.
I attach two file with my attempts. Would you help me?
Andrea S.

Avast logo

Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.

sustain_pedal.csd (6K) Download Attachment
tonal_pedal.csd (10K) Download Attachment