[Csnd] Some pieces using new facilities of csound-extended

[Csnd] Some pieces using new facilities of csound-extended

Michael Gogins-2
I have posted to
https://michaelgogins.tumblr.com/post/178766463013/common-music-and-aeolus
two new pieces that demonstrate some new features of my
csound-extended project, with links to information about the use of
Common Music version 2 with Csound, and the use of my Aeolus opcodes
for Csound.

Re: [Csnd] Some pieces using new facilities of csound-extended

hlolli
What has been your experience with Fomus? Can you customize the lilypond engraving well from their frontend, does it output midi? I'm curious because I half-started similar project last year.

Also cool that you got pianoteq working in Csound. The physical modelling of pianos there has I think reached sampled piano quality. We defenitely need more physical modelling opcodes into csound :)

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 23:18, Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have posted to
https://michaelgogins.tumblr.com/post/178766463013/common-music-and-aeolus
two new pieces that demonstrate some new features of my
csound-extended project, with links to information about the use of
Common Music version 2 with Csound, and the use of my Aeolus opcodes
for Csound.

Re: [Csnd] Some pieces using new facilities of csound-extended

Michael Gogins-2
Fomus is a mixed bag and I am still working on it. But it is customizable.

I find Pianoteq superior to sampled pianos. I love it.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018, 18:41 Hlöðver Sigurðsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
What has been your experience with Fomus? Can you customize the lilypond engraving well from their frontend, does it output midi? I'm curious because I half-started similar project last year.

Also cool that you got pianoteq working in Csound. The physical modelling of pianos there has I think reached sampled piano quality. We defenitely need more physical modelling opcodes into csound :)

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 23:18, Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have posted to
https://michaelgogins.tumblr.com/post/178766463013/common-music-and-aeolus
two new pieces that demonstrate some new features of my
csound-extended project, with links to information about the use of
Common Music version 2 with Csound, and the use of my Aeolus opcodes
for Csound.

Re: [Csnd] Some pieces using new facilities of csound-extended

zappfinger

I agree on Pianoteq. It's great. Here's my piece 'exoplanets' (using Pianoteq) that I wrote after my amazing experience last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sn05siHtrU

Richard