[Csnd] Server Pops in Blue despite very steep fade

[Csnd] Server Pops in Blue despite very steep fade

fauveboy
I'm getting very undesirable pops at the end of my audio clips despite a very
steep fade.
I've attached a screen shot to present what it looks like? How can I avoid
these artefacts
<http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/t339654/Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_15.png>
?

Many thanks,

Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] Server Pops in Blue despite very steep fade

Victor Lazzarini-2
There is a Blue list. You should send your questions there.

> On 2 Oct 2018, at 15:13, fauveboy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm getting very undesirable pops at the end of my audio clips despite a very
> steep fade.
> I've attached a screen shot to present what it looks like? How can I avoid
> these artefacts
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/t339654/Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_15.png>
> ?
>
> Many thanks,

> Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] Server Pops in Blue despite very steep fade

fauveboy
I've subscribed and I've posted couple of times on the blue sub forum for my
post aren't indicating that there getting seen at all

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] Server Pops in Blue despite very steep fade

Victor Lazzarini-2
You need to follow that up with the listserver there.