[Csnd] Scala udo

thorin kerr
Hello all,

I've written a UDO to read scala scale files. I thought it might be useful to some people, so I'm sharing.

I realise there's a csudo git repository.... I offer my apologies... I can't git at the moment.

Anyway... hope it's useful for some.

Thorin

sclft.csd (4K) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] Scala udo

Marc Demers-2
Thank's, I use scl files a lot in Csound and VCVRack.

Re: [Csnd] Scala udo

Thanks a lot for sharing! I had rewritten by hand many microtonal scales, but
this makes the use much wider! I will defintely try it out.

tarmo

On reede, 16. märts 2018 5:22.21 EET you wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've written a UDO to read scala scale files. I thought it might be useful
> to some people, so I'm sharing.
>
> I realise there's a csudo git repository.... I offer my apologies... I
> can't git at the moment.
>
> Anyway... hope it's useful for some.
>

> Thorin

Re: [Csnd] Scala udo

joachim-3
hi thorin -

i'd be happy to include this into https://github.com/csudo/csudo, or i
can give you write acces, if you like.  perhaps we can discuss it
off-list.  can you send me the carlos_alpha.scl to test?

thanks and best -

        joachim

On 16/03/18 04:22, thorin kerr wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've written a UDO to read scala scale files. I thought it might be
> useful to some people, so I'm sharing.
>
> I realise there's a csudo git repository.... I offer my apologies... I
> can't git at the moment.
>
> Anyway... hope it's useful for some.
>

> Thorin
>
> Csound mailing list [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features
> can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Scala udo

thorin kerr
Just a short note to point out that Joachim has kindly uploaded the Scala udo - now called TbScala - to the csudo repository here -  https://github.com/csudo/csudo/blob/master/tables/create/TbScala.csd

Or just git pull for those who do.

Thorin

On Fri, 16 Mar. 2018, 1:22 pm thorin kerr, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I've written a UDO to read scala scale files. I thought it might be useful to some people, so I'm sharing.

I realise there's a csudo git repository.... I offer my apologies... I can't git at the moment.

Anyway... hope it's useful for some.

Thorin

Re: [Csnd] Scala udo

Steven Yi