[Csnd] Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

[Csnd] Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Victor Lazzarini-2

From: Henrik von Coler <[hidden email]>
Date: 22 December 2017 at 20:22:03 GMT
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: [music-dsp] Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

[Apologies for cross-postings] [Please distribute]

Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

The 2018 Linux Audio Conference will take place at

c-base, Berlin
7th -11th June 2018

The LAC 2018 will feature a full program of talks, workshops and music.
The official call for papers and works will be sent shortly after the winter break -
so use the quiet of the holidays to think about possible submissions.

All relevant information will be made available on: http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2018/

All the best,

the LAC 2018 Organizing Team

--
Henrik von Coler
Elektronisches Studio, Fachgebiet Audiokommunikation

Technische Universität Berlin
Fakultät I Geistes- und Bildungswissenschaften
Institut für Sprache und Kommunikation

Faculty I Humanities
Institute of Speech and Communication

Einsteinufer 17c, Sekr. EN 8, 10587 Berlin
Germany
Tel: +49 (0)30 314 22327
Fax: +49 (0)30 314 21143
[hidden email]

www.ak.tu-berlin.de

Re: [Csnd] Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Alex Hofmann
Hi,

Who is attending LAC 2018 in Berlin this year? I will be there and would be happy to meet with some Csounders for a beer!

Looking forward to see you guys,
Alex

(BTW: On Saturday of the conference I will perform with Saxophone + Csound running on the Ultra-Low-Latency Bela board.)