[Csnd] STKMandolin

iron_attorney
I'm confused by the manual entry for this. It lists the 5 parameters which have a kX parameter associated with them, and states for each the range of kX as being 0-127, but doesn't state the values for the actual parameters (kPos / kBody / etc.). What are the value ranges for these?

It then goes on to mention 8 optional kc and kv parameter pairs, which I assume must be the parameter pairs mentioned above, but only 5 are listed... It also states that you would normally only change kv not kc... But again, it does not state value ranges.

As a side question, is there no implementation of STLGuitar?

Re: [Csnd] STKMandolin

Fabio De Sanctis De Benedictis
Hi,

If i remember good (sorry, I could be in mistake by memory) in STK
Csound instruments all parameters should range 0-127. They should be
linked to MIDI range.

Best

fdsdb

Il giorno mar, 21/08/2018 alle 10.40 +0100, Peter Burgess ha scritto:

> I'm confused by the manual entry for this. It lists the 5 parameters
> which have a kX parameter associated with them, and states for each
> the range of kX as being 0-127, but doesn't state the values for the
> actual parameters (kPos / kBody / etc.). What are the value ranges for
> these?
>

> It then goes on to mention 8 optional kc and kv parameter pairs, which
> I assume must be the parameter pairs mentioned above, but only 5 are
> listed... It also states that you would normally only change kv not
> kc... But again, it does not state value ranges.
>

> As a side question, is there no implementation of STLGuitar?
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and
> features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] STKMandolin

iron_attorney
Cheers! Maybe that's what the manual is actually saying and I misunderstood (I haven't got it infront of me now to check)