[Csnd] Released source code & samples for "in a room"

[Csnd] Released source code & samples for "in a room"

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I just released the Csound sources for "in a room", including the samples.
Feel free to adapt code and even take the samples, except for the voice
recordings.

Now, there's also a more official FLAC version:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/in_a_room.flac
http://juliencoder.de/sound/in_a_room.zip

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

... About some useless information,
Supposed to fire my imagination <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] Released source code & samples for "in a room"

gsenna
Thank you very much for posting this!