Quantcast

[Csnd] Release: more UDOs

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I've done some spring cleaning and decided to release a few more UDOs:
voice processing UDOs: a vocoder, a pitch correction plugin (based on the
nearest note) and a MIDI based tuning plugin (somewhat similar to autotune)

A controllable formant filter with 31 vowels, so it should be possible to say
each three vowel "word", with MIDI keytracking.

A frequency inverter, this UDO mirrors frequencies around a chosen centre
frequency

It's all on:
http://juliencoder.de/sound

Share and enjoy, <3

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: [Csnd] Release: more UDOs

Steven Yi
Hi Jeanette,

Many thanks for sharing your work!  I look forward to exploring these
UDOs very much.

All best!
steven

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Jeanette C. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey hey,
> I've done some spring cleaning and decided to release a few more UDOs:
> voice processing UDOs: a vocoder, a pitch correction plugin (based on the
> nearest note) and a MIDI based tuning plugin (somewhat similar to autotune)
>
> A controllable formant filter with 31 vowels, so it should be possible to
> say each three vowel "word", with MIDI keytracking.
>
> A frequency inverter, this UDO mirrors frequencies around a chosen centre
> frequency
>
> It's all on:
> http://juliencoder.de/sound
>
> Share and enjoy, <3
>
> Jeanette
>
> --------
> When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: [Csnd] Release: more UDOs

AndreaS
Thank You Jeanette,

this UDO is exciting for sound explorations!

Andrea