[Csnd] Qu-Bit Nebulae2 with Csound support?

[Csnd] Qu-Bit Nebulae2 with Csound support?

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I just heard this from NAMM:
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2018/01/25/namm-2018-qu-bit-electronix-nebulae-2-scanned-and-synapse/
(there's a Youtube video linked)
It's a granular sample module with direct knob control and CV. They say that
they want it to support Csound, PD and SC, IIRC, hiding all the lowlevel
nastiness to the module can be reinvented for completely different purposes. I
thought this sounded interesting.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Don't care about money
It doesn't give me half the thrill <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] Qu-Bit Nebulae2 with Csound support?

jpff
I know I am web-challenged but I followed the link but it seemed to say there were new thinks, no sounds or demos.  Any suggestions?

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

On Jan 25, 2018, 23:36, at 23:36, "Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hey hey,
>I just heard this from NAMM:
>http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2018/01/25/namm-2018-qu-bit-electronix-nebulae-2-scanned-and-synapse/
>(there's a Youtube video linked)
>It's a granular sample module with direct knob control and CV. They say
>that
>they want it to support Csound, PD and SC, IIRC, hiding all the
>lowlevel
>nastiness to the module can be reinvented for completely different
>purposes. I
>thought this sounded interesting.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Jeanette
>
>--------
>* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
>* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
>
>Don't care about money
>It doesn't give me half the thrill <3
>(Britney Spears)
>
>Csound mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>Send bugs reports to
>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Qu-Bit Nebulae2 with Csound support?

Dave Phillips
Hey J !

On 01/25/2018 06:35 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:

> I just heard this from NAMM:
> http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2018/01/25/namm-2018-qu-bit-electronix-nebulae-2-scanned-and-synapse/
>
> (there's a Youtube video linked)
> It's a granular sample module with direct knob control and CV. They
> say that they want it to support Csound, PD and SC, IIRC, hiding all
> the lowlevel nastiness to the module can be reinvented for completely
> different purposes. I thought this sounded interesting.

The original QuBit Nebulae was legacied (is that even a word ?), nice to
see they've reconsidered it.

http://www.qubitelectronix.com/legacymodules

Best,

dp

Re: [Csnd] Qu-Bit Nebulae2 with Csound support?

Jeanette C.
Jan 26 2018, John ff has written:

> I know I am web-challenged but I followed the link but it seemed to say there were new thinks, no sounds or demos.  Any suggestions?
No idea, my view of that page would be very different from yours, but
here's the Youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/cbcKdcKRpIA

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Don't care about money
It doesn't give me half the thrill <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] Qu-Bit Nebulae2 with Csound support?

Partev Barr Sarkissian
Went by that booth, while on my way to another booth.
Didn't get a chance to stop in to check it out.

Somebody remind me next year.

-PBS