[Csnd] Python to csound

fauveboy
Im using python to connect to the monome hardware. But im using csound to "do
stuff" with the data. What might be the best way to connect values in python
to csound and back again? I was imagining osc, but i realise there are many
tailored ways python is being used with csound as well which may be worth
considering?

Many thanks

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] Python to csound

Michael Gogins-2
Why don't you use ctcsound? This is a direct, in-process,
object-oriented API interface to Csound from Python with no additional
dependencies.

Perhaps I misunderstand, though - are you running Python on one
machine, and Csound on another machine? In that case, OSC should work
fine.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com