[Csnd] Pneumatic break - a new UDO :)

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
here's the next in the series. More a sound-alike than a physical model of a
pneumatic break, as found in subways, trams and other big vehicles. At its
centre it uses the wgflute model, followed by a bit of filtering for pure
sound design purposes and another generic wave guide for more impression of
space/system size.
http://juliencoder.de/sound/m_pneumatic_break-0.5.zip
I hope you like it. If you have suggestions for improvements or other
feedback, I'm always here.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

There's a girl in the mirror
I wonder who she is
Sometimes I think I know her
Sometimes I really wish I did <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] Pneumatic break - a new UDO :) / S-Bahn Berlin

Jana

Oh that's great - I'm curious when we will able to hear a complete train simulation, including passengers ;-)

To add some fun for all the people who love (or hate, if there's another train cancelled) the Berlin S-Bahn, I just made an UDO for generating the famous, well-known "Attention! Door closing!" signal. Have fun or just press the "delete" key ;-)

Best,

Jana

sbahn_berlin.csd (808 bytes) Download Attachment
sbahn_berlin.udo (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] Pneumatic break - a new UDO :) / S-Bahn Berlin

Jeanette C.
Sep 19 2018, Jana Hübenthal has written:

> Oh that's great - I'm curious when we will able to hear a complete train
> simulation, including passengers ;-)
No passengers and there won't be fun on my train. I can tease that
there's only one stop. :)

> To add some fun for all the people who love (or hate, if there's another
> train cancelled) the Berlin S-Bahn, I just made an UDO for generating the
> famous, well-known "Attention! Door closing!" signal. Have fun or just press
> the "delete" key ;-)
Nice one! :) I do remember that one.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

> Best,
>
> Jana
>

> Am 18.09.2018 um 22:11 schrieb Jeanette C.:
>> Hey hey,
>> here's the next in the series. More a sound-alike than a physical model of
>> a pneumatic break, as found in subways, trams and other big vehicles. At
>> its centre it uses the wgflute model, followed by a bit of filtering for
>> pure sound design purposes and another generic wave guide for more
>> impression of space/system size.
>> http://juliencoder.de/sound/m_pneumatic_break-0.5.zip
>> I hope you like it. If you have suggestions for improvements or other
>> feedback, I'm always here.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jeanette

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl.
Well did you ever think it be okay for me to step into this world. <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] Pneumatic break - a new UDO :) / S-Bahn Berlin

hlolli
I hear this sound twice a day. I dream about this sound :)

"Zurückbleiben bitte"