[Csnd] Play back reversed

zappfinger
I want to create this old-fashioned effect where you play a guitar solo
(or another instrument), but the sound is reversed.
So say we have an audio table of a recorded solo. I would have to
reverse each note. Not just reverse the table, that would play the last
note first. I wonder what is the best way to to this?
I am thinking of looping through the table, find the start and end of
each note, and copy that reversed to another table.
That way I could play the solo reversed (table2) or even mix with the
original (table1)...

Richard

Re: [Csnd] Play back reversed

Victor Lazzarini
you can try the SigReverse UDO in the udo database.