[Csnd] Phase Quadrature Effects

cognition
I am interested in the kinds of effects that the hilbert opcode might be used for. I am familiar with how it can be used for frequency shifting, ring modulation, and a barberpole phaser, but wondered if anyone has ideas or examples of other effects.

Thanks,

Aaron

Re: [Csnd] Phase Quadrature Effects

Oscar Pablo Di Liscia
It may be used also to transcode the surround  Ambisonics B-Format to the UHJ Format.  Though not an "audio effect" strictly speaking, this may be interesting to you.
See the spat3d opcode documentation to get an example.

Csound mailing list <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;Csound@listserv.heanet.ie&#39;);" target="_blank">Csound@... https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

--
Dr. Oscar Pablo Di Liscia
Profesor Titular

Re: [Csnd] Phase Quadrature Effects

Victor Lazzarini-2
Split-Sideband Synthesis

Csound mailing list <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','Csound@listserv.heanet.ie');" target="_blank"> Csound@... https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here