[Csnd] [OTis] for mail.ru users

jpff
I am seeing frequent bounces of mail from this list to users of mail.ru
claiming it is spam (and it s not) and the reporting web page is
broken.  Can you contact the admin and fix please?
==John ffitch

Re: [Csnd] [OTis] for mail.ru users

Eugene Cherny
Hi John,

Could you please attach the bouncing message and / or a log if possible.
They're needed to submit the support ticket at
https://help.mail.ru/mail-support/abuse/errors/

Eugene