[Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

[Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

joachim-3
i will hold a workshop about Live Electronic with modern Csound at Seoul
International Computer Music Festival 2018 (Mugunghwa Hall, Opera House
F1, Seoul Arts Center) :

friday 28 sept 13:50-15:40  Introduction to modern Csound
friday 28 sept 16:00-17:50  Real-time interaction with MIDI, OSC and GUI
sunday 30 sept 16:00 - 17:50  Building an own instrument for live
electronics

as far as i know, the admission for the workshop is free.

more information about the conference:
http://computermusic.asia/
http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_en.pdf
http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_kr.pdf

if someone is around, or joins the conference: hope to see you there!

        joachim

Re: [Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

Doctor B
Wish I could be there.  This will be awesome.  Have a blast!  They will love you.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Sep 18, 2018, at 5:02 PM, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> i will hold a workshop about Live Electronic with modern Csound at Seoul International Computer Music Festival 2018 (Mugunghwa Hall, Opera House F1, Seoul Arts Center) :
>
> friday 28 sept 13:50-15:40  Introduction to modern Csound
> friday 28 sept 16:00-17:50  Real-time interaction with MIDI, OSC and GUI
> sunday 30 sept 16:00 - 17:50  Building an own instrument for live electronics
>
> as far as i know, the admission for the workshop is free.
>
> more information about the conference:
> http://computermusic.asia/
> http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_en.pdf
> http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_kr.pdf
>
> if someone is around, or joins the conference: hope to see you there!
>
>    joachim

>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

Steven Yi
+1 Wish I could be there too! Best wishes for the workshop!
On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 11:50 PM Dr. Richard Boulanger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wish I could be there.  This will be awesome.  Have a blast!  They will love you.
>
> Dr. Richard Boulanger
> Professor
> Electronic Production and Design
> Berklee College of Music
>
> > On Sep 18, 2018, at 5:02 PM, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > i will hold a workshop about Live Electronic with modern Csound at Seoul International Computer Music Festival 2018 (Mugunghwa Hall, Opera House F1, Seoul Arts Center) :
> >
> > friday 28 sept 13:50-15:40  Introduction to modern Csound
> > friday 28 sept 16:00-17:50  Real-time interaction with MIDI, OSC and GUI
> > sunday 30 sept 16:00 - 17:50  Building an own instrument for live electronics
> >
> > as far as i know, the admission for the workshop is free.
> >
> > more information about the conference:
> > http://computermusic.asia/
> > http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_en.pdf
> > http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_kr.pdf
> >
> > if someone is around, or joins the conference: hope to see you there!
> >
> >    joachim
> >
> > Csound mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

gsenna
Good luck with the workshop, Joachim!

On 18/09/18 18:02, joachim heintz wrote:

> i will hold a workshop about Live Electronic with modern Csound at
> Seoul International Computer Music Festival 2018 (Mugunghwa Hall,
> Opera House F1, Seoul Arts Center) :
>
> friday 28 sept 13:50-15:40  Introduction to modern Csound
> friday 28 sept 16:00-17:50  Real-time interaction with MIDI, OSC and GUI
> sunday 30 sept 16:00 - 17:50  Building an own instrument for live
> electronics
>
> as far as i know, the admission for the workshop is free.
>
> more information about the conference:
> http://computermusic.asia/
> http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_en.pdf
> http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_kr.pdf
>
> if someone is around, or joins the conference: hope to see you there!
>
>     joachim

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

Toby Kim
checked this email now, it is so good to have you and Csound workshop in Korea!!
I can't wait to attend the workshop Joachim!

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 11:16 AM Guillermo Senna <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good luck with the workshop, Joachim!

On 18/09/18 18:02, joachim heintz wrote:
> i will hold a workshop about Live Electronic with modern Csound at
> Seoul International Computer Music Festival 2018 (Mugunghwa Hall,
> Opera House F1, Seoul Arts Center) :
>
> friday 28 sept 13:50-15:40  Introduction to modern Csound
> friday 28 sept 16:00-17:50  Real-time interaction with MIDI, OSC and GUI
> sunday 30 sept 16:00 - 17:50  Building an own instrument for live
> electronics
>
> as far as i know, the admission for the workshop is free.
>
> more information about the conference:
> http://computermusic.asia/
> http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_en.pdf
> http://computermusic.asia/2018/timetable2018_kr.pdf
>
> if someone is around, or joins the conference: hope to see you there!
>
>     joachim

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] [OT] workshop in seoul 28-30 september

joachim-3
sad you missed it!

but yes, i think the workshop went very well.  many teachers / collegues
from the universities here joined it, and i think i could show some (of
the many) sides of modern csound.  if you like, you can find the content
on www.joachimheintz.de/seoul

i will revise the content and make it available on the csound website later.

cheers -