[Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

[Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

joachim-3
if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's LAC
(which must be online only due to the known situation):
https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk

program and the artwork playlist:
https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1

i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
https://vimeo.com/480443886

it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb

(the cookbook page is better than the video but some like perhaps to
follow by watching ...)

cheers -
        joachim

Csound mailing list [hidden email] https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here you

Re: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

joachim-3
i completely agree with your auto-completion =)

On 24/11/2020 18:44, Rory Walsh wrote:

> Apologies "Jaohim!!" 🙈 Auto-complete on my phone decided that you no
> longer need a 'c' in your name!
>
> On Tue 24 Nov 2020, 5:21 p.m. Oeyvind Brandtsegg, <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Great cookbook too. Thanks!
>
>     tir. 24. nov. 2020 kl. 10:26 skrev joachim heintz
>     <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>         if anyone is interested, here are some links to join this year's
>         LAC
>         (which must be online only due to the known situation):
>         https://visio.octopuce.fr/b/thi-wau-dt7-nxk
>
>         program and the artwork playlist:
>         https://lac2020.sciencesconf.org/program
>         https://tube.aquilenet.fr/videos/watch/playlist/3dc308f2-c8a6-4d28-b19b-4b128c2dc89c?playlistPosition=1
>
>         i contributed a workshop as video screencast:
>         https://vimeo.com/480443886
>
>         it covers more or less the content of this ctcsound cookbook page:
>         https://github.com/csound/ctcsound/blob/master/cookbook/11-GUI-with-PySimpleGUI.ipynb
>
>         (the cookbook page is better than the video but some like
>         perhaps to
>         follow by watching ...)
>
>         cheers -
>                  joachim
>
>         Csound mailing list
>         [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>         Send bugs reports to
>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>         Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
>
>     Csound mailing list [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to
>     https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and
>     features can be posted here you
>
> Csound mailing list [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features
> can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

Francesco Porta
Elohim?

ciao,

francesco.

Re: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

hlolli
Very nice, thanks for the reminder. LAC didn't cross my mind this year.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 21:40, francesco <[hidden email]> wrote:
Elohim?

ciao,

francesco.

ljc

Re: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

ljc
Thanks for the heads-up, Joachim, several interesting talks in the
program. And thanks for sharing your great presentation, it won't be
easy to follow the whole conference in real time. Do you know if other
presentations will also be available as videos to check offline?

--
ljc <[hidden email]>

Re: [Csnd] [OT] Linux Audio Conference online starts tomorrow

joachim-3
thanks luis.  no i don't know, but i suppose yes.  we should look at the
website after the conference.