[Csnd] Next journal?

akjmicro
Hi all,

Any idea when the next journal will be? I would love to write a deep-dive article on all things Karplus-Strong algorithm, and focus on some wonderful instrument code that Victor Lazzarini wrote (and that I subsequently modified/tinkered with to produce my favorite pluck/bow-ish instrument). It's a deep subject, and there is a lot to chew on in Victor's code alone...

Cheers,

AKJ

Re: [Csnd] Next journal?

luis jure
el 2018-08-02 a las 09:13 Aaron Krister Johnson escribió:

> I would love to write a deep-dive article on all things Karplus-Strong
> algorithm

that would be great...