[Csnd] New music made with Csound

orebronerd
This is a piece from my new album "A Stranger Clock" with my avantgarde alias
Martin le Artiste. All the sounds made in Csound, with some assembly and eq
in Cubase. I opted for a sort of "fuzzy logic" style, and I am happy with
the result. Some inspiration from Ian McCurdys Haiku pieces, although
technically he uses more instruments that calls other instruments, and I use
more loops in loops. The rest of the album is made with a MakeNoise shared
system. Perhaps I will make an album just with Csound next time. You can
find the whole album om Spotify, iTunes, Youtube etc if you are interested.
Youtube has annoyingly added commercials, I didn't ask for that. You can
also find the track on Soundcloud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Aj6-9xJR4
https://soundcloud.com/fadern/fanfare

Best regards Martin Flodin

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] New music made with Csound

Partev Barr Sarkissian

Nice textures thru my K240 headphones. Very good.

-pbs

=================================

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

Re: [Csnd] New music made with Csound

orebronerd
Thank you for your comments. Csound really is a fantastic instrument.
Martin Flodin

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html

Re: [Csnd] New music made with Csound

orebronerd
I just wanted to tell you that my latest album, "A Stranger Clock", is
nominated as album of the year in the Experimental category on the Manifest
gala, a sort of Grammy for independent Swedish record companies. Most of it
is made with a Make Noise system, but the track mentioned above is made with
Csound. A sort of fuzzy logic fanfare, and the track is aptly called
Fanfare. :-)
A link to Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Aj6-9xJR4

A link to the whole album on Spotify: