[Csnd] New Csound tracks with live band

Anton Kholomiov
Hi!

It's been a while since I've posted Csound tracks here.
Here is new tracks that rely on Csound heavily.
I've released it with my band called "Kailash Project"
where I play ethnic flutes and do electronics with csound

It's interesting to hear the Csound in the context of the acoustic band.
For the first track all electronics (background ambience and drums, electronic percussion)
were made with Csound
The seconds track uses pads synthesized with Csound and reverbsc
for final reverb on flutes and city ambience. I've posted it before but
now it's augmented with proper mixing and mastering:

https://soundcloud.com/kailash-project/rishikesh-morning-bliss-ft-ananda-murli

Happy listening!
Anton

Re: [Csnd] New Csound tracks with live band

Jeanette C.
Hi Anton,
Aug 20 2018, Anton Kholomiov has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/kailash-project/yucatan
I enjoyed Yucatan even more than Rishikesh Morning Bliss, which had
originally caught my ear and transported me to another place. I love the
liveliness and I think it's very well balanced between the band and
Csound. I do enjoy the mix of acoustic instruments and highbrow
electronics, but I don't find enough harmonious versions of it. :)
Thanks for sharing it, a very evocative track!
> https://soundcloud.com/kailash-project/rishikesh-morning-bliss-ft-ananda-murli
I haven't compared it to the original version, but I still love it.

I hope that this particular muse will kiss you again.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I'm so curious, what do you think of me <3
(Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] New Csound tracks with live band

Anton Kholomiov
Thanks Jeanette, I'm glad that you find it good,
we hope to release an album with more Csound in it :)

Cheers,
Anton

[...]

Steven Yi
Thanks for sharing Anton, I enjoyed these and look forward to the album. :)

All best!
steven

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 4:42 AM Anton Kholomiov
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Jeanette, I'm glad that you find it good,
> we hope to release an album with more Csound in it :)
>
> Cheers,
> Anton

>> Hi Anton,
>> Aug 20 2018, Anton Kholomiov has written:
>>>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/kailash-project/yucatan
>>
>> I enjoyed Yucatan even more than Rishikesh Morning Bliss, which had
>> originally caught my ear and transported me to another place. I love the
>> liveliness and I think it's very well balanced between the band and
>> Csound. I do enjoy the mix of acoustic instruments and highbrow
>> electronics, but I don't find enough harmonious versions of it. :)
>> Thanks for sharing it, a very evocative track!
>>>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/kailash-project/rishikesh-morning-bliss-ft-ananda-murli

>> I haven't compared it to the original version, but I still love it.
>>
>> I hope that this particular muse will kiss you again.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jeanette
>>
>> --------
>>  * Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
>>  * SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
>>  * Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
>>  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
>>  * Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
>>
>> I'm so curious, what do you think of me <3
>> (Britney Spears)

Re: [Csnd] New Csound tracks with live band

Mauro Giubileo

Very nice mix of real instruments and Csound instruments...

The Yucatan song seems perfect as background music for a documentary about Native Americans... :-)

Best wishes for your projects,
Mauro