[Csnd] New Csound peformance/NIME 2018

Bernt Isak Wærstad
Hi all!

In Januray I did my first peformance with acoustic guitar and Csound (using a COSMO box of course) and have now put out the recording on Soundcloud if anyone wants to check it out: https://soundcloud.com/mrbernts/electroacoustic-guitar-at-multino-2018

I'll be performing with the same setup on this years NIME conference too. Any other Csounders going this year?

--
Mvh.

Bernt Isak Wærstad

Re: [Csnd] New Csound peformance/NIME 2018

genell
Cool!
Never heard an acoustic guitar do that before...

Regards,
Anders

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:42 PM, Bernt Isak Wærstad <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all!

In Januray I did my first peformance with acoustic guitar and Csound (using a COSMO box of course) and have now put out the recording on Soundcloud if anyone wants to check it out: https://soundcloud.com/mrbernts/electroacoustic-guitar-at-multino-2018

I'll be performing with the same setup on this years NIME conference too. Any other Csounders going this year?

--
Mvh.

Bernt Isak Wærstad

Re: [Csnd] New Csound peformance/NIME 2018

Bernt Isak Wærstad
Thanks!

The acoustic guitar is still in there, Rory - promise! More of the same with COSMO Bela for sure!

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 08:58, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice touch, Bernt!

[...]

I'll be there. And also our colleague Trond Engum from Trondheim.
I hear Miller Puckette plans to go too.
Hope to see some of you guys there!
Oeyvind