[Csnd] [Music] One From Cabbage A, One From Cabbage B

[Csnd] [Music] One From Cabbage A, One From Cabbage B

Dave Phillips
Greetings,

Two demos of Csound instruments designed by Iain McCurdy, exported as
VSTi plugins from Rory's Cabbage2, deployed in Bitwig 2.1.1 for Linux.

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/one-from-cabbage-a-one-from-cabbage-b

No vegetables were harmed during the production of this music.

Best,

dp

Re: [Csnd] [Music] One From Cabbage A, One From Cabbage B

Dave Phillips
Hey Rory !

On 09/18/2017 05:48 AM, Rory Walsh wrote:
Groovy. This might be the first music written with Cabbage 2 ;)

Thanks, I'm sorry it isn't better music, but the pieces are really just demonstration tracks for Iain's awesome instruments. Btw, no other processing was used except for a Bitwig compressor preset on the main output.

Best,

dp

On 17 September 2017 at 14:00, Dave Phillips <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings,

Two demos of Csound instruments designed by Iain McCurdy, exported as VSTi plugins from Rory's Cabbage2, deployed in Bitwig 2.1.1 for Linux.

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/one-from-cabbage-a-one-from-cabbage-b

No vegetables were harmed during the production of this music.

Best,

dp

Re: [Csnd] [Music] One From Cabbage A, One From Cabbage B

Fabio De Sanctis De Benedictis
Hi,

I am listening to them just now. Even if "really just demonstration
tracks" they are very very nice.

Ciao

fdsdb

Il giorno lun, 18/09/2017 alle 09.13 -0400, Dave Phillips ha scritto:

> Hey Rory !
>
> On 09/18/2017 05:48 AM, Rory Walsh wrote:
>
> > Groovy. This might be the first music written with Cabbage 2 ;)
> >

> Thanks, I'm sorry it isn't better music, but the pieces are really
> just demonstration tracks for Iain's awesome instruments. Btw, no
> other processing was used except for a Bitwig compressor preset on the
> main output.
>
> Best,
>
> dp
>

> > On 17 September 2017 at 14:00, Dave Phillips <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >         Greetings,
> >
> >         Two demos of Csound instruments designed by Iain McCurdy,
> >         exported as VSTi plugins from Rory's Cabbage2, deployed in
> >         Bitwig 2.1.1 for Linux.
> >
> >         https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/one-from-cabbage-a-one-from-cabbage-b
> >
> >         No vegetables were harmed during the production of this
> >         music.
> >
> >         Best,
> >
> >         dp
> >
> >         Csound mailing list
> >         [hidden email]
> >         https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> >         Send bugs reports to
> >                https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> >         Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here
> >

> > Csound mailing list [hidden email]
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to
> > https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and
> > features can be posted here

> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and
> features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] [Music] One From Cabbage A, One From Cabbage B

Iain McCurdy

Very rich and lush sounding Dave, nice! I'm glad the instruments were useful; I think I can do more work with Paul Nasca's padsynth sounds so that they evolve a bit more. Credit is also due to Mike Gogins who created the Csound port.

On 09/19/2017 12:35 PM, Iain McCurdy wrote:

Very rich and lush sounding Dave, nice! I'm glad the instruments were useful; I think I can do more work with Paul Nasca's padsynth sounds so that they evolve a bit more.

Thanks, Iain, and I'll keep an ear on whatever you do with PadSynth. Btw, here's the preset (11) I added to the HardSyncSynth :

$SEND_SETTINGS(11 '1 '1 '7 '0 '0 '0.5  '0 '2.5 '-2.47  '1.57  '0.08 '1 '3 '0.40 '3.10 '0 '0 '0 '0.184 '1 '0.909 '1  '0.15   '0.7  '8000 '0.40 '0.5 '0.16)

Credit is also due to Mike Gogins who created the Csound port.

Ah, then muchas gracias to Michael too. Paul's work is remarkable, very nice to have in Csound.

Best to all,

dp