[Csnd] More grammar music

Jason Hallen
Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted a piece of algorithmic music that I made using Tracery and Csound.  I've since ported the code from Tracery to Python.  At its heart this generative system uses a grammar to construct rhythms and melodies and then a rule system to transform these rhythms and melodies.  The rules end up interacting in unpredictable and serendipitous ways.  The output of the system is a Csound score, and the instruments and sound design are done in Csound.

Here's an album of tracks from this system.  I'm still early on in this project.  Lots more work remains to be done.  I thought you might enjoy hearing it as it develops.

Thanks,
Jason

Re: [Csnd] More grammar music

Michael Gogins-2