[Csnd] Liveconvolver4

12

[Csnd] Liveconvolver4

Oeyvind Brandtsegg-3
Hi.
Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
really...
This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
music with this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA

Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.

best
Oeyvind

--

Oeyvind Brandtsegg
Professor of Music Technology

http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
http://flyndresang.no/
http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4

very good, looks you've nailed it!

> On 14 Dec 2016, at 05:59, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.
> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
> The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
> sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
> managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
> the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
> any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
> actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
> reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
> really...
> This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
> music with this!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA
>
> Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
> Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
> Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.
>
> best
> Oeyvind
>
> --
>
> Oeyvind Brandtsegg
> Professor of Music Technology
> NTNU
> 7491 Trondheim
> Norway
> Cell: +47 92 203 205
>
> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
> http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
> http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
> http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
> http://flyndresang.no/
> http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4

genell
This is absolutely brilliant, Øyvind!
Now, if Victor can wave his magic wand and make this run with CUDA as well...

Regards,
Anders

> 14 dec. 2016 kl. 06:59 skrev Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi.
> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
> The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
> sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
> managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
> the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
> any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
> actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
> reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
> really...
> This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
> music with this!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA
>
> Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
> Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
> Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.
>
> best
> Oeyvind
>
> --
>
> Oeyvind Brandtsegg
> Professor of Music Technology
> NTNU
> 7491 Trondheim
> Norway
> Cell: +47 92 203 205
>
> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
> http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
> http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
> http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
> http://flyndresang.no/
> http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4

iron_attorney
That's fantastic! I loved the last demo you posted too with the piano, it's fantastic stuff. I can't wait to see what you do with this next

On 14 Dec 2016 12:14 p.m., "Anders Genell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is absolutely brilliant, Øyvind!
Now, if Victor can wave his magic wand and make this run with CUDA as well...

Regards,
Anders

> 14 dec. 2016 kl. 06:59 skrev Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi.
> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
> The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
> sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
> managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
> the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
> any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
> actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
> reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
> really...
> This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
> music with this!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA
>
> Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
> Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
> Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.
>
> best
> Oeyvind
>
> --
>
> Oeyvind Brandtsegg
> Professor of Music Technology
> NTNU
> 7491 Trondheim
> Norway
> Cell: <a href="tel:%2B47%2092%20203%20205" value="+4792203205">+47 92 203 205
>
> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
> http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
> http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
> http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
> http://flyndresang.no/
> http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4

I don’t see an issue to write a version for CUDA once the opcode is ready.

> On 14 Dec 2016, at 12:14, Anders Genell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is absolutely brilliant, Øyvind!
> Now, if Victor can wave his magic wand and make this run with CUDA as well...
>
> Regards,
> Anders
>
>> 14 dec. 2016 kl. 06:59 skrev Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi.
>> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
>> The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
>> sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
>> managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
>> the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
>> any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
>> actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
>> reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
>> really...
>> This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
>> music with this!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA
>>
>> Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
>> Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
>> Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.
>>
>> best
>> Oeyvind
>>
>> --
>>
>> Oeyvind Brandtsegg
>> Professor of Music Technology
>> NTNU
>> 7491 Trondheim
>> Norway
>> Cell: +47 92 203 205
>>
>> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
>> http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
>> http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
>> http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
>> http://flyndresang.no/
>> http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

>>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4

genell
Can't wait!
This is so cool!

Regards,
Anders

> 14 dec. 2016 kl. 13:36 skrev Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]>:
>
> I don’t see an issue to write a version for CUDA once the opcode is ready.
> ========================
> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 14 Dec 2016, at 12:14, Anders Genell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> This is absolutely brilliant, Øyvind!
>> Now, if Victor can wave his magic wand and make this run with CUDA as well...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anders
>>
>>> 14 dec. 2016 kl. 06:59 skrev Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
>>> The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
>>> sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
>>> managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
>>> the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
>>> any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
>>> actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
>>> reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
>>> really...
>>> This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
>>> music with this!
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA
>>>
>>> Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
>>> Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
>>> Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.
>>>
>>> best
>>> Oeyvind
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Oeyvind Brandtsegg
>>> Professor of Music Technology
>>> NTNU
>>> 7491 Trondheim
>>> Norway
>>> Cell: +47 92 203 205
>>>
>>> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
>>> http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
>>> http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
>>> http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
>>> http://flyndresang.no/
>>> http://soundcloud.com/t-emp
>>>
>>> Csound mailing list
>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>      https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

>>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

Dave Phillips
Hi Oeyvind,

On 12/14/2016 12:59 AM, Oeyvind Brandtsegg wrote:
> Hi.
> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.

Very cool. Looking forward to testing this one, I can imagine some neat
usage.

> ...Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.

Speaking of which: Some time ago you graciously provided the Cabbage
community with a Cabbage'd version of Hadron. Alas, it's no longer
working here. Rory suggested that the failure is due to changes in
Csound, but I wondered if you - or anyone else - could test that plugin
(the Cabbage'd version) and check it out. All text entries are
immediately set to default values when anything is moved in the x/y
window, making it not so useful :(

TIA,

dp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4

Oeyvind Brandtsegg-3
Thanks all for your enthusiasm and support.
Actually I think a CUDA implementation of the current form is not
necessary, since it is only a single layer of convolution. The
previous orchestra I showed (liveconvolver3) did use several layers
over overlapping convolution and would benefit from parallell
processing. The current method just rewrites the IR, and as such is
extremely low cost in processing, since the actual convolution process
is a single instance (and "it" being quite oblivious of the fact that
the IR changes right under it's nose so to speak). Sigurd came up with
that, I must admit I at first said it is never going to work... but he
tried, ... and it did, haha!

Then again, if we later want to create a multilayered version, which
might make sense to go go all the way to what this can be, then we
will benefit from a CUDA implementation.

> I don’t see an issue to write a version for CUDA once the opcode is ready.
> ========================
> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00 353 1 7086952
>
>> On 14 Dec 2016, at 12:14, Anders Genell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> This is absolutely brilliant, Øyvind!
>> Now, if Victor can wave his magic wand and make this run with CUDA as well...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anders
>>
>>> 14 dec. 2016 kl. 06:59 skrev Oeyvind Brandtsegg <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
>>> The task has been (for some time) to be able to convolve two live
>>> sources with each other seamlessly. This time I think we finally
>>> managed to make it happen, in the most flexible manner. by updating
>>> the impulse response partition by partition (thanks to Sigurd Saue!),
>>> any parametric operation on the IR is available, all while it is
>>> actively used to convolve. Replacing the IR with a live signal,
>>> reversing it, pitching it, and doing any kind of processing on it
>>> really...
>>> This is just the very raw first demo, just wait till we start making
>>> music with this!
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTW6Tz3KUA
>>>
>>> Based on a new opcode (liveconv, in source soon), implemented by Sigurd.
>>> Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
>>> Part of the research project on crossadaptive processing.
>>>
>>> best
>>> Oeyvind
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Oeyvind Brandtsegg
>>> Professor of Music Technology
>>> NTNU
>>> 7491 Trondheim
>>> Norway
>>> Cell: +47 92 203 205
>>>
>>> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
>>> http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
>>> http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
>>> http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
>>> http://flyndresang.no/
>>> http://soundcloud.com/t-emp
>>>
>>> Csound mailing list
>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>       https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Oeyvind Brandtsegg
Professor of Music Technology
NTNU
7491 Trondheim
Norway
Cell: +47 92 203 205

http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
http://flyndresang.no/
http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

Oeyvind Brandtsegg-3
I don't think it is an issue with macros. That was an issue when we
moved from Csound5 to 6.
Something has happened from 6.07 to 6.08, I'll have to dig a bit to
see what it can be.
Dave, can you run the csd from the command line and see if you get any
error messages?

I get
error: syntax error, unexpected ':'  (token ":") from file
inc/inputSampling.inc (15)
 from file Hadron.orc (2)
 from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
 line 90:
>>>        noAtckPoint:  <<<
Unexpected untyped word noAtckPoint when expecting a variable

... when I run it under 6.08, but no error when I run it under 6.07

Thanks for notifying me, Dave. We will hunt it down this time too.

> They get set to 0 because the .csd does not run. It's an issue with macros i
> think. I think it's another case of Csound is backwards compatible, but only
> if you wrote good code in the first place.
>
> On 14 December 2016 at 14:24, Dave Phillips <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Oeyvind,
>>
>> On 12/14/2016 12:59 AM, Oeyvind Brandtsegg wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>> Here's a raw preview of our recent developments on live convolution.
>>

>> Very cool. Looking forward to testing this one, I can imagine some neat
>> usage.
>>
>>> ...Wrapped as a VST with Cabbage.
>>>

>> Speaking of which: Some time ago you graciously provided the Cabbage
>> community with a Cabbage'd version of Hadron. Alas, it's no longer working
>> here. Rory suggested that the failure is due to changes in Csound, but I
>> wondered if you - or anyone else - could test that plugin (the Cabbage'd
>> version) and check it out. All text entries are immediately set to default
>> values when anything is moved in the x/y window, making it not so useful :(
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> dp

Oeyvind Brandtsegg
Professor of Music Technology
NTNU
7491 Trondheim
Norway
Cell: +47 92 203 205

http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
http://flyndresang.no/
http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

Oeyvind Brandtsegg-3
Actually, now, as I've been trying different Csound versions, find it
to be working, and can not seem to break it again,

Can you try installing the latest Hadron Source from
http://www.partikkelaudio.com/downloads/hadron-particle-synthesizer
There is a HadronCabbage.csd in the source.
Just to make sure you have the latest version.

Also, if this does not work, please state which Csound and Cabbage
version you have, just to make sure we're testing the same thing.

best
Oeyvind

--

Oeyvind Brandtsegg
Professor of Music Technology
NTNU
7491 Trondheim
Norway
Cell: +47 92 203 205

http://www.partikkelaudio.com/
http://crossadaptive.hf.ntnu.no
http://gdsp.hf.ntnu.no/
http://soundcloud.com/brandtsegg
http://flyndresang.no/
http://soundcloud.com/t-emp

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

I seem to remember Victor fixed some problem with labels, but cnnot
remember detis and not on the csond computer  present.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016, Oeyvind Brandtsegg wrote:

> Hi,
> I don't think it is an issue with macros. That was an issue when we
> moved from Csound5 to 6.
> Something has happened from 6.07 to 6.08, I'll have to dig a bit to
> see what it can be.
> Dave, can you run the csd from the command line and see if you get any
> error messages?
>
> I get
> error: syntax error, unexpected ':'  (token ":") from file
> inc/inputSampling.inc (15)
> from file Hadron.orc (2)
> from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
> line 90:
> Unexpected untyped word noAtckPoint when expecting a variable
>
> ... when I run it under 6.08, but no error when I run it under 6.07
>
> Thanks for notifying me, Dave. We will hunt it down this time too.

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

Victor Lazzarini
He seemed to have got it working, though. I can't remember what the issue with labels was, but I thought it was pre 6.07

On 12/14/2016 11:46 PM, Oeyvind Brandtsegg wrote:

> Actually, now, as I've been trying different Csound versions, find it
> to be working, and can not seem to break it again,
>
> Can you try installing the latest Hadron Source from
> http://www.partikkelaudio.com/downloads/hadron-particle-synthesizer
> There is a HadronCabbage.csd in the source.
> Just to make sure you have the latest version.
>
> Also, if this does not work, please state which Csound and Cabbage
> version you have, just to make sure we're testing the same thing.
>
> best
> Oeyvind

Thanks for the link, I was not using the latest HadronCabbage code. I
ran the new CSD in Cabbage, alas, the problem persists. I make a
selection in any or all the drop-down menus, I operate the XYPad, and
all the menu choices reset to empty slots. Actually, the movement resets
everything, including the sliders and output control knob.

$ csound --version
--Csound version 6.08 (double samples) Dec 15 2016
[commit: 371a7b3b1aa97a122f0f0202750ed5ebcd6488c2]

Cabbage is v1.1.07.

Note to Rory: The About panel reports "Cabbage(32bit)" but file reports
this :

$ file ./Cabbage
Cabbage: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (GNU/Linux),
dynamically linked, interpreter /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2, for
GNU/Linux 2.6.32,
BuildID[sha1]=77e01d88167d02018116e2b94e528b2a06646d70, not stripped

System is Fedora 21 x86_64. Let me know if you need any other specifics.

Best,

dp

On 12/14/2016 10:45 PM, Oeyvind Brandtsegg wrote:
> Hi,
> I don't think it is an issue with macros. That was an issue when we
> moved from Csound5 to 6.
> Something has happened from 6.07 to 6.08, I'll have to dig a bit to
> see what it can be.
> Dave, can you run the csd from the command line and see if you get any
> error messages?

Definitely hit some problems. I've appended the error report below.

> I get
> error: syntax error, unexpected ':'  (token ":") from file
> inc/inputSampling.inc (15)
>   from file Hadron.orc (2)
>   from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
>   line 90:
> Unexpected untyped word noAtckPoint when expecting a variable
>
> ... when I run it under 6.08, but no error when I run it under 6.07
>
> Thanks for notifying me, Dave. We will hunt it down this time too.

Thanks, Oeyvind, I hope the report helps.

Best,

dp

$ csound HadronCabbage.csd
virtual_keyboard real time MIDI plugin for Csound
0dBFS level = 32768.0
--Csound version 6.08 (double samples) Dec 15 2016
[commit: 371a7b3b1aa97a122f0f0202750ed5ebcd6488c2]
libsndfile-1.0.25
WARNING: could not open library
'/usr/local/lib/csound/plugins-6.0//libpy.so'
(/usr/local/lib/csound/plugins-6.0//libpy.so: undefined symbol:
PyFile_AsFile)
UnifiedCSD:  HadronCabbage.csd
STARTING FILE
Creating options
Creating orchestra
Creating score
rtaudio: ALSA module enabled
defining argument _PartikkelTables__N as...#1#
defining argument _ModulatorTables__N as...#1#
defining argument _GenerateTablesForSoundfileNames__Voice as...#1#
defining argument _GenerateTablesForSoundfileNames__Voice as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#1#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#1#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#1#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#1#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#3#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#1#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#4#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#1#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#3#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Voice as...#2#
defining argument _WriteSoundfileName__Slot as...#4#
defining argument _PresetRead__N as...#1#
defining argument _PresetRead__filename as...#Spresetfile#
defining argument _PresetRead__presetSlot as...#iPresetSlot#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName as...#gidisttab$_PresetRead__N.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gifreqstartmasks$_PresetRead__N._A#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gifreqstartmasks$_PresetRead__N._B#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gifreqendmasks$_PresetRead__N._A#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gifreqendmasks$_PresetRead__N._B#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gifmampmasks$_PresetRead__N._A#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gifmampmasks$_PresetRead__N._B#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName as...#gigainmasks$_PresetRead__N._A#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName as...#gigainmasks$_PresetRead__N._B#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gichannelmasks$_PresetRead__N._A#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName
as...#gichannelmasks$_PresetRead__N._B#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName as...#giwavemasks$_PresetRead__N._A#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readMaskTable__tName as...#giwavemasks$_PresetRead__N._B#
defining argument _readMaskTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__tName as...#giModTransFunc1#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__tName as...#giModTransFunc2#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__tName as...#giModTransFunc3#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__tName as...#giModTransFunc4#
defining argument _readModFuncTable__presetSlotNum
as...#$_PresetRead__presetSlot.#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giSubPresetName1#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giSubPresetName2#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giSubPresetName3#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giSubPresetName4#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giPartikkel1SourceWave1Name#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giPartikkel1SourceWave2Name#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giPartikkel1SourceWave3Name#
defining argument _GenerateStringFromAscii__tableName
as...#giPartikkel1SourceWave4Name#
defining argument _interpolateMaskAndModscale__N as...#1#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gidisttab$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N.#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gifreqstartmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._A#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gifreqstartmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._B#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gifreqendmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._A#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gifreqendmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._B#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gifmampmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._A#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gifmampmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._B#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gigainmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._A#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gigainmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._B#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gichannelmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._A#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#gichannelmasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._B#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#giwavemasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._A#
defining argument _interpolateMaskingTable__T
as...#giwavemasks$_interpolateMaskAndModscale__N._B#
defining argument _interpolateModfuncTable__T as...#giModTransFunc1#
defining argument _interpolateModfuncTable__T as...#giModTransFunc2#
defining argument _interpolateModfuncTable__T as...#giModTransFunc3#
defining argument _interpolateModfuncTable__T as...#giModTransFunc4#
defining argument _LFO__N as...#1#
defining argument _LFO__N as...#2#
defining argument _LFO__N as...#3#
defining argument _LFO__N as...#4#
defining argument _envelope__N as...#1#
defining argument _envelope__N as...#2#
defining argument _envelope__N as...#3#
defining argument _envelope__N as...#4#
defining argument _TransientFollowing__N as...#1#
defining argument _TransientFollowing__N as...#2#
defining argument _TransientFollowing__N as...#3#
defining argument _TransientFollowing__N as...#4#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__W as...#1#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__N as...#1#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__W as...#2#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__N as...#1#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__W as...#3#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__N as...#1#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__W as...#4#
defining argument _calcWaveformParameters__N as...#1#

error: syntax error, unexpected NEWLINE  (token "
") from file inc/preset_Single_File_read.inc (25)
  from file Hadron.orc (2)
  from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
  line 1952805744:
 >>>ftload Spresetfile, 1, giSinglePreset,
gidisttab1,                         gifreqstartmasks1_A_pre,
gifreqstartmasks1_B_pre, gifreqendmasks1_A_pre,
gifreqendmasks1_B_pre,                         gifmampmasks1_A_pre,
gifmampmasks1_B_pre,                         gigainmasks1_A_pre,
gigainmasks1_B_pre,  <<<

error: syntax error, unexpected NEWLINE, expecting T_OPCODE or
T_FUNCTION or ',' or '['  (token "
") from file $PresetRead (26)
  from file inc/preset_Single_File_read.inc (25)
  from file Hadron.orc (2)
  from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
  line 1952805749:
 >>>                        gichannelmasks1_A_pre,
gichannelmasks1_B_pre,                         giwavemasks1_A_pre,
giwavemasks1_B_pre, giModScale1_pre,
giModTransFunc1_pre, giModTransFunc2_pre,
giModTransFunc3_pre, giModTransFunc4_pre <<<
Unexpected untyped word giModTransFunc4_pre when expecting a variable
Parsing failed due to invalid input!
Stopping on parser failure
cannot compile orchestra
end of score.           overall amps:      0.0
        overall samples out of range:        0
1 errors in performance
Elapsed time at end of performance: real: 0.024s, CPU: 0.021s
no sound written to disk

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

jpff
I would like to see what this line actually says. and two lines round it.
It clearly does not expect a > character so why is it there? I
would like to know why.   Output might be too much but -v sometimes helps

  > error: syntax error, unexpected
NEWLINE  (token " > ") from file inc/preset_Single_File_read.inc (25)
> from file Hadron.orc (2)
> from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
> line 1952805744:
> gifreqstartmasks1_A_pre, gifreqstartmasks1_B_pre, gifreqendmasks1_A_pre,
> gifreqendmasks1_B_pre,                         gifmampmasks1_A_pre,
> gifmampmasks1_B_pre,                         gigainmasks1_A_pre,
> gigainmasks1_B_pre,  <<<

Conseqetial errot

> error: syntax error, unexpected NEWLINE, expecting T_OPCODE or T_FUNCTION or
> ',' or '['  (token "
> ") from file $PresetRead (26)
> from file inc/preset_Single_File_read.inc (25)
> from file Hadron.orc (2)
> from file HadronCabbage.csd (1)
> line 1952805749:
> giwavemasks1_A_pre, giwavemasks1_B_pre, giModScale1_pre,
> giModTransFunc1_pre, giModTransFunc2_pre,
> giModTransFunc3_pre, giModTransFunc4_pre <<<
> Unexpected untyped word giModTransFunc4_pre when expecting a variable
> Parsing failed due to invalid input!
> Stopping on parser failure
> cannot compile orchestra
> end of score.           overall amps:      0.0
>       overall samples out of range:        0
> 1 errors in performance
> Elapsed time at end of performance: real: 0.024s, CPU: 0.021s
> no sound written to disk

Re: [Csnd] Liveconvolver4 (and a question about Hadron)

jpff
Looks like it is a newline not > but te comment is the sae -- why?

Whee is the sorces?

12