[Csnd] Jack .dll

Lars Indrek Hansson

This might be slightly off-topic but since Csound is involved
I guess it´s on.

I have been trying to install Jack 1.9.11 on Windows7 64bit with the
JackRouter.dll I´m supposed to register via the cmd. Which I have tried
in elevated mode and all but as soon as I type in "regsvr32 JackRouter.dll"
a get an error message:"regsrv32 is not recognized as an internal or external command..."

Jack seems to run ok without this installation though, that is: it recognizes
Cubase but not Csound (version 6.08 with the -+rtaudio=jackflag).
Csound doesn´t show up in Jacks Connect console.

Have I missed something?

best,
Lars