[Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

luis jure
Dear Csound community,

I am very happy to announce that everything is going well for the Csound
conference in Montevideo, according to the published dates and deadlines.

The programme committee has finished reviewing the papers and authors have
already been notified of the results. The reviewing of pieces is also well
underway.

I must say we are very proud of the excellent committees we managed to
assemble for the evaluation of papers and music:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#pc
http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#mc

A big thank you to all the members of both committees for their
wonderful job.

I would also like to remind you that registration is open, with Early
Bird registration fees valid until August 25:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/registration.html

Please register soon! Benefit from the discount fee, and help us better
plan and organize the event.

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

Victor Lazzarini-2
Excellent, Luís. It is great that you are organising this. Germany, USA, Russia, Uruguay, it's great to see this going round the world.

Our sincere thanks have to go to you for
taking this up.

> On 7 Aug 2017, at 13:04, luis jure <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Csound community,
>
> I am very happy to announce that everything is going well for the Csound
> conference in Montevideo, according to the published dates and deadlines.
>
> The programme committee has finished reviewing the papers and authors have
> already been notified of the results. The reviewing of pieces is also well
> underway.
>
> I must say we are very proud of the excellent committees we managed to
> assemble for the evaluation of papers and music:
>
> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#pc
> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#mc
>
> A big thank you to all the members of both committees for their
> wonderful job.
>
> I would also like to remind you that registration is open, with Early
> Bird registration fees valid until August 25:
>
> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/registration.html
>
> Please register soon! Benefit from the discount fee, and help us better
> plan and organize the event.

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

jpff
+1

Wish I could be there.

Sent from TypeApp
On Aug 7, 2017, at 15:24, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Victor and John, it's a pity that you can't come. We'll miss you both.
Enviado desde el móvil.

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

joachim-3
hmmmm ... i try to find a rule in the sequence of germany, usa, russia,
uruguay ... what is the tendency in it ... where will the needle tremble
and then point to for 2019?  —  my feeling is: japan ... or korea ... or
singapore ...

i think i will ask the i ching to go to montevideo well-prepared ...

=)

On 07/08/17 16:22, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Excellent, Luís. It is great that you are organising this. Germany, USA, Russia, Uruguay, it's great to see this going round the world.
>
> Our sincere thanks have to go to you for
> taking this up.
>
> Victor Lazzarini
> Maynooth University
> Ireland
>
>> On 7 Aug 2017, at 13:04, luis jure <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Csound community,
>>
>> I am very happy to announce that everything is going well for the Csound
>> conference in Montevideo, according to the published dates and deadlines.
>>
>> The programme committee has finished reviewing the papers and authors have
>> already been notified of the results. The reviewing of pieces is also well
>> underway.
>>
>> I must say we are very proud of the excellent committees we managed to
>> assemble for the evaluation of papers and music:
>>
>> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#pc
>> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#mc
>>
>> A big thank you to all the members of both committees for their
>> wonderful job.
>>
>> I would also like to remind you that registration is open, with Early
>> Bird registration fees valid until August 25:
>>
>> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/registration.html
>>
>> Please register soon! Benefit from the discount fee, and help us better
>> plan and organize the event.

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

Steven Yi
Looking very forward to the conference! :)

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:06 PM, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hmmmm ... i try to find a rule in the sequence of germany, usa, russia,
> uruguay ... what is the tendency in it ... where will the needle tremble and
> then point to for 2019?  —  my feeling is: japan ... or korea ... or
> singapore ...
>
> i think i will ask the i ching to go to montevideo well-prepared ...
>
> =)
>

> On 07/08/17 16:22, Victor Lazzarini wrote:
>>
>> Excellent, Luís. It is great that you are organising this. Germany, USA,
>> Russia, Uruguay, it's great to see this going round the world.
>>
>> Our sincere thanks have to go to you for
>> taking this up.
>>
>> Victor Lazzarini
>> Dean of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Philosophy
>> Maynooth University
>> Ireland
>>
>>> On 7 Aug 2017, at 13:04, luis jure <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Csound community,
>>>
>>> I am very happy to announce that everything is going well for the Csound
>>> conference in Montevideo, according to the published dates and deadlines.
>>>
>>> The programme committee has finished reviewing the papers and authors
>>> have
>>> already been notified of the results. The reviewing of pieces is also
>>> well
>>> underway.
>>>
>>> I must say we are very proud of the excellent committees we managed to
>>> assemble for the evaluation of papers and music:
>>>
>>> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#pc
>>> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/index.html#mc
>>>
>>> A big thank you to all the members of both committees for their
>>> wonderful job.
>>>
>>> I would also like to remind you that registration is open, with Early
>>> Bird registration fees valid until August 25:
>>>
>>> http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/registration.html
>>>
>>> Please register soon! Benefit from the discount fee, and help us better
>>> plan and organize the event.
>>>
>>> Csound mailing list
>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

Enrico Francioni

Many congratulations to Luis!

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] update

luis jure
el 2017-08-07 a las 14:17 Enrico Francioni escribió:

> Many congratulations to Luis!

thank you, enrico, you are very kind.

but if i were you i would save my congratulations until after the
conference, and see if i can actually bring the conference to a successful
end...