[Csnd] [ICSC2017] call for performance proposals

[Csnd] [ICSC2017] call for performance proposals

luis jure
We are programming some live performance sessions during the ICSC in
Montevideo, in addition to the evening concerts.

Several artists already confirmed their participation, and we would like
to include more members of the Csound community. We invite anyone attending
the conference who has a live/interactive piece/project involving Csound,
to send their proposals to [hidden email].

We welcome pieces from 5 to 15 minutes, with simple technical requirements.

---

Re: [Csnd] [ICSC2017] call for performance proposals

Michael Gogins-2
I have several pieces of generative visual music that I can perform in
real time. Some have been performed previously e.g. at the New York
City Festival of Electroacoustic Music. They are about 5 or 6 minutes
long. The technical requirements are a computer with csound.node
installed (I can bring this if necessary), an HDMI connection to a
large monitor or projector, and stereo audio.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com