[Csnd] [ICSC2017] Early Bird registration extension

[Csnd] [ICSC2017] Early Bird registration extension

luis jure
We are pleased to announce that preparations are going on well for the
Fourth International Csound Conference - ICSC2017.

We would also like to announce that the Early Bird registration deadline
has been extended until next Monday August 28. By registering soon you
will not only benefit from discount rates, you will also help us plan and
organize a better conference for you.

The website is being updated with new information every day:

http://csound.github.io/icsc2017/

We are looking forward to receiving you in Montevideo for the conference!