[Csnd] ICSC 2019

Enrico Francioni-2
Hello to all the Csounders!

As per previous communications,
I copy below the link that will lead you to the page under construction of ICSC 2019:
https://csound.com/icsc2019/

Thanks for the collaboration with Anthony Di Furia for the precious help.

See you soon,
Enrico Francioni

Re: [Csnd] ICSC 2019

luis jure
el 2018-09-10 a las 17:20 Enrico Francioni escribió:

> As per previous communications,
> I copy below the link that will lead you to the page under construction
> of ICSC 2019: https://csound.com/icsc2019/

congratulations! looking forward! go enrico!

Re: [Csnd] ICSC 2019

Enrico Francioni-2
Hi Luis.

We are slowly approaching the ICSC2019 in Italy and our team is working for
this following a precise time-line.

If you do not mind, since you've already experienced it, I have some
questions to ask about ICSC:
1. what was the criterion adopted for the selection of the components of the
various organizational committees of the ICSC2017 of Montevideo?
For example:
Organization Team
Paper Review Committee
Music Review Committee
Conference Chairs

2. Do you know who will create a link from the Csound page
https://csound.com/conferences.html to our ICSC2019 page?

Many thanks for every answer.
See you soon!
Enrico