[Csnd] Examples for Android Csound

jpff
I recently d/loaded 6.10 for Android but there were no examples which were there in the last version I had.  Is there an easy way to get them back?

Interested in returning to my speech demo which uses sliders and buttons.

==John ff

Sent from Blue

Re: [Csnd] Examples for Android Csound

Victor Lazzarini-2
Examples are also in . /Android/CsoundAndroidExamples in git.

> On 31 Jan 2018, at 15:17, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I recently d/loaded 6.10 for Android but there were no examples which were there in the last version I had.  Is there an easy way to get them back?
>
> Interested in returning to my speech demo which uses sliders and buttons.
>
> ==John ff

Re: [Csnd] Examples for Android Csound

Steven Yi
The CsoundAndroidExamples are in the Csound for Android SDK release
zip under the CsoundForAndroid folder.  (The CsoundForAndroid folder
is an Android Studio project that has CsoundAndroid and
CsoundAndroidExamples as modules.)