[Csnd] EstCsound

I don't know if it is an important day in Estonian Csound history but I gave
today first Csound lesson at the Estonian Academy of Music. It is an elective
course opened this year, a small group of motivated students, but I hope it
will be a small start for growing community!

Greetings,
tarmo

Re: [Csnd] EstCsound

joachim-3
great, tarmo.  i know you are a wonderful teacher, and i can only
imagine that there will come something good  and creative out of it.

greetings from rosário, argentina, where i tomorrow also will teach some
csound (thanks to guillermo senna) -

        joachim

On 02/10/17 22:22, Tarmo Johannes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if it is an important day in Estonian Csound history but I gave
> today first Csound lesson at the Estonian Academy of Music. It is an elective
> course opened this year, a small group of motivated students, but I hope it
> will be a small start for growing community!
>
> Greetings,
> tarmo

Re: [Csnd] EstCsound

luis jure
el 2017-10-02 a las 23:22 Tarmo Johannes escribió:

> I don't know if it is an important day in Estonian Csound history but I
> gave today first Csound lesson at the Estonian Academy of Music. It is
> an elective course opened this year, a small group of motivated
> students, but I hope it will be a small start for growing community!

it definitely is an important day in estonian csound history!
congratulations, and the best of luck!