[Csnd] Distorted Mono inputs with sounding, diskin, diskin2 and sndwarp

[Csnd] Distorted Mono inputs with sounding, diskin, diskin2 and sndwarp

jpff
Just a few thoughts.

I do not see a value assigned to istarttime

Not sure why you set the format if the input is a wav file with
header

diskin and diskin2 are the same code now; usually better than soundin
in my experience.

Have you tried with no resampling?  Then it should just give what
libsndfile gives.  At present I do not have any 32bit or 24 bit files
at 96k to test.  I will try to make one or two.

==John ffitch