[Csnd] Designing a Lowpass Filter with Specific dB/Octave Rolloff

[Csnd] Designing a Lowpass Filter with Specific dB/Octave Rolloff

epalaima
Hi, I am working on a project where I would like to match the measured frequency response from analog gear. I find that at the top of the frequency response curve, high frequencies get attenuated at a rate of -7.5 dB/Octave.

I am wondering how to design a lowpass filter that has this -7.5 dB/Octave rolloff, since it is somewhere between a one-pole and two pole response.

Would it be advisable to simply have two one pole filters in series and do a wet/dry mix on the second filter? Or is there a better method one of you can recommend?

Thanks,
Emmett