[Csnd] Demo of live performance with Csound

[Csnd] Demo of live performance with Csound

Anton Kholomiov
I've made this synth to support the piano performance.
The idea was to make knobs-only continuous synthesizer.
So all transitions happen with knobs.

I was wandering how far I could take this.
I've reocrded a demo of it and I'd like to share it with you.

All sounds except clock-ticks and kick, and
snare glitches were synthesized with Csound.

I've actually played with it live with piano as a solo instrument.

In case you are interested in some tech details:

controls by knobs:

1 - master volume
2 - kick - crossfade between two patterns
3 - degree of drum complexity variatins (bbcuts mix)
4 - clock ticks volume
5 - mid-pads volume
6 - high pads volume
7 - play pad or arpegios
8 - x
second row
9 - pads - volume and volume of low-deep pad
10 - kick volume
11 - snares and hats volume
12 - atmospheric noises volume
13 - cut off of filter (affetcts pads or arpegios, moogladder)
14 - play major or minor chord
15 - change the timbre from mild to raw analogue
16 - resonance of the filter

Cheers
Anton

Re: [Csnd] Demo of live performance with Csound

Doctor B
Nice.
Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
OFFICE: 1126 Boylston St., Suite 201 (EPD), Suite 208 (Boulanger)
email: [hidden email]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/richard.boulanger.58