[Csnd] Csoundapi~ events multiple score statements

[Csnd] Csoundapi~ events multiple score statements

fauveboy
I'm developing a csound program and currently using PD to interact with the synth in real time. Does anyone know the syntax to send multiple score events in a single event ? Many thanks

Re: [Csnd] Csoundapi~ events multiple score statements

forrest
Like so should be as close to simultaneous as you're going to get from pd :
| event i 1 0 10 16000 200,
| event i 1 0 10 32000 200(

(Multiple messages but sent in the same processing cycle... I don't know of any way to get strings with '\n' s into pd messages.)
(?)

Forrest Curo
San Diego