[Csnd] CsoundForAndroid Request

Arthur Hunkins
Michael -

Could you please add back in a "Widgets with Trackpad and message console" screen layout to CsoundForAndroid? This could either be a modification of the "Widgets with message console" layout, or a separate one.

What I'm asking for is still shown on play.google, the left-most image - which is perfect. I am working the trackpad and need console output to troubleshoot. (I'd use your previous version, but it has issues with closing Csound which I'm running into.)

Thanks for whatever you can do.