[Csnd] Csound for games forum...

rorywalsh
I recently set up a forum for those using Csound in games over on the cabbageaudio forum. Feel free to post and share ideas/instruments/ideas/questions. Here's the link:
http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games

Re: [Csnd] Csound for games forum...

Andy.Fillebrown
Thanks Rory. Is there an easy way to setup an RSS feed for new posts
and replies?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Rory Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I recently set up a forum for those using Csound in games over on the
> cabbageaudio forum. Feel free to post and share
> ideas/instruments/ideas/questions. Here's the link:
> http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games

Re: [Csnd] Csound for games forum...

rorywalsh
I'll have to look into your to do that. I guess the must be a way.

On 22 Apr 2017 19:09, "andy fillebrown" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Rory. Is there an easy way to setup an RSS feed for new posts
and replies?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Rory Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I recently set up a forum for those using Csound in games over on the
> cabbageaudio forum. Feel free to post and share
> ideas/instruments/ideas/questions. Here's the link:
> http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can

Re: [Csnd] Csound for games forum...

rorywalsh
Can you try the advice given here?
I can't check myself until tomorrow..

On 23 Apr 2017 09:46, "Rory Walsh" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll have to look into your to do that. I guess the must be a way.

On 22 Apr 2017 19:09, "andy fillebrown" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Rory. Is there an easy way to setup an RSS feed for new posts
and replies?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Rory Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I recently set up a forum for those using Csound in games over on the
> cabbageaudio forum. Feel free to post and share
> ideas/instruments/ideas/questions. Here's the link:
> http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games
> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can

Re: [Csnd] Csound for games forum...

gsenna
Like this? -> http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games.rss

On 23/04/17 04:55, Rory Walsh wrote:

> Can you try the advice given here?
> https://meta.discourse.org/t/enabling-rss-feed-on-discourse-setup/55647/4
> I can't check myself until tomorrow..
>
> On 23 Apr 2017 09:46, "Rory Walsh" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I'll have to look into your to do that. I guess the must be a way.
>>
>> On 22 Apr 2017 19:09, "andy fillebrown" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Rory. Is there an easy way to setup an RSS feed for new posts
>>> and replies?

>>> features can
>>> Csound mailing list
>>> Send bugs reports to
>>>         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] Csound for games forum...

rorywalsh
I've never used an RRS feed so I've no idea really, but that seems to be what the discourse people tell us.

http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games.rss works, thank you!

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Rory Walsh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've never used an RRS feed so I've no idea really, but that seems to be
> what the discourse people tell us.
>
> On 23 April 2017 at 11:43, Guillermo Senna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Like this? -> http://forum.cabbageaudio.com/c/csound-for-games.rss
>>

>> On 23/04/17 04:55, Rory Walsh wrote:
>> > Can you try the advice given here?
>> >
>> > https://meta.discourse.org/t/enabling-rss-feed-on-discourse-setup/55647/4
>> > I can't check myself until tomorrow..

>> > Csound mailing list
>> > [hidden email]
>> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>> > Send bugs reports to
>> >         https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Csound for games forum...

rorywalsh
Feel free to share thoughts, ideas, etc. The more the merrier ;)