[Csnd] Csound for android 6.11.1

00000008a49663bc-dmarc-request

Dead all,

Since I've upgraded csound for Android form 6.10 to 6.11 (via google store) I've noticed the following:

1) #include need full path for the file, while with previous versions relative path to csd file was enough. Is it normal?

2) with the new ogre audio driver latency got significantly worst. In 6.10 was possible choose the driver and sles driver performed way better. Is there any workaround to improve latency or choose audio driver?

In using a Samsung Galaxy tab a with Android 7.0.

Thank you in advance

Stefano

Re: [Csnd] Csound for android 6.11.1

Michael Gogins-2
About the paths I noticed the same thing. The Android code has not changed so the Csound code must have changed. You can set the include path in the app settings and that is what I do.

About the performance I have made some changes which I will upload soon. The performance has definitely improved. I may also restore the choice of drivers.

Thanks for your feedback,
Mike

On Tue, May 15, 2018, 15:47 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dead all,

Since I've upgraded csound for Android form 6.10 to 6.11 (via google store) I've noticed the following:

1) #include need full path for the file, while with previous versions relative path to csd file was enough. Is it normal?

2) with the new ogre audio driver latency got significantly worst. In 6.10 was possible choose the driver and sles driver performed way better. Is there any workaround to improve latency or choose audio driver?

In using a Samsung Galaxy tab a with Android 7.0.

Thank you in advance

Stefano

Re: [Csnd] Csound for android 6.11.1

00000008a49663bc-dmarc-request

Thanks to you, there will be also a new version in the store?

Re: [Csnd] Csound for android 6.11.1

Michael Gogins-2
Yes. In a day or so.