[Csnd] Csound for Android slowing down during performance

[Csnd] Csound for Android slowing down during performance

00000008a49663bc-dmarc-request

Dear List,

I'm developing the program attached (running on and Android 4.2.2 phone with csound for android apk 6.05), but as time passes it slow down (GUI becoming gradually less responsive) until it almost freezes and exit the Android application.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

Stefano

NoiSeq_20170928.csd (23K) Download Attachment