[Csnd] Csound and jack

Lars Indrek Hansson

Hi,

is Jack still the best audiopatcher for csound when you´re on windows or

are there other better alternatives nowadays?

I´m currently on windows7 64bits and I´m trying to configure jack for csound,

but I can´t get it to work. I´ve been using the flags: -+rtaudio=jack -b128 -B256,

sometimes with different outputs in addition but I can´t get it to work.

Isn´t Jack supposed to show up in the device list if you type like -odac100?

I´ve tried it with Cubase, choosing jack as the audio device in the set up, and that

works fine and Cubase shows up in the Jack patchbay, Csound however does not.

I´m using csound 6.08 and jack 1.9.11 64bits. with an Echo Indigo soundcard using

ASIO.

/Lars

Re: [Csnd] Csound and jack

Michael Gogins-2
The Windows installer for Csound does not include Jack support.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com