[Csnd] Converting the Fundamental Frequency of Audio Signal to a Control Signal

[Csnd] Converting the Fundamental Frequency of Audio Signal to a Control Signal

Marvin Juneyoung Kim
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to convert the fundamental frequency of audio signal to a control signal.

I'm trying to use this value for the delay time parameter in PitchShifter UDO

So the delay time is set to 1/(fundamental frequency*pitch shift ratio) to minimize the artifact (that was mentioned in the comment of this UDO, which is included in the link)

Thank you

Marvin

Re: [Csnd] Converting the Fundamental Frequency of Audio Signal to a Control Signal

there is couple of pitch tracking opcodes
plltrack
pitch
ptrack

I use useually the last.

greetings,
tarmo

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 7:56:58 AM EEST you wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is any way to convert the fundamental frequency of
> audio signal to a control signal.
>
> I'm trying to use this value for the delay time parameter in PitchShifter
> UDO
>
> http://www.csounds.com/udo/cache/PitchShifter.udo
>
> So the delay time is set to 1/(fundamental frequency*pitch shift ratio) to
> minimize the artifact (that was mentioned in the comment of this UDO, which
> is included in the link)
>
> Thank you

Re: [Csnd] Converting the Fundamental Frequency of Audio Signal to a Control Signal

Victor Lazzarini-2
There is pitchamdf and pvspitch as well

> On 25 Mar 2018, at 07:06, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> there is couple of pitch tracking opcodes
> plltrack
> pitch
> ptrack
>
> I use useually the last.
>
> greetings,
> tarmo
>
>> On Sunday, March 25, 2018 7:56:58 AM EEST you wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if there is any way to convert the fundamental frequency of
>> audio signal to a control signal.
>>
>> I'm trying to use this value for the delay time parameter in PitchShifter
>> UDO
>>
>> http://www.csounds.com/udo/cache/PitchShifter.udo
>>
>> So the delay time is set to 1/(fundamental frequency*pitch shift ratio) to
>> minimize the artifact (that was mentioned in the comment of this UDO, which
>> is included in the link)
>>
>> Thank you

Re: [Csnd] Converting the Fundamental Frequency of Audio Signal to a Control Signal

Marvin Juneyoung Kim
Thank you, Tarmo and Victor

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 4:55 AM, Victor Lazzarini <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is pitchamdf and pvspitch as well

> On 25 Mar 2018, at 07:06, Tarmo Johannes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> there is couple of pitch tracking opcodes
> plltrack
> pitch
> ptrack
>
> I use useually the last.
>
> greetings,
> tarmo
>
>> On Sunday, March 25, 2018 7:56:58 AM EEST you wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if there is any way to convert the fundamental frequency of
>> audio signal to a control signal.
>>
>> I'm trying to use this value for the delay time parameter in PitchShifter
>> UDO
>>
>> http://www.csounds.com/udo/cache/PitchShifter.udo
>>
>> So the delay time is set to 1/(fundamental frequency*pitch shift ratio) to
>> minimize the artifact (that was mentioned in the comment of this UDO, which
>> is included in the link)
>>
>> Thank you

>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Marvin