[Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

[Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

cognition
I can't seem to access Iain McCurdy's page at http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html - does anyone know where it has gone and if it will come back?

Thanks,

Aaron

Re: [Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

jpff
I failed to get it too.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

On Sep 27, 2017, 15:05, at 15:05, cognition <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I can't seem to access Iain McCurdy's page at
>http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html - does anyone know where it has gone
>and
>if it will come back?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Aaron
>
>Csound mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>Send bugs reports to
>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

akjmicro
Iain, if you're here, your site appears to be down...does anyone have his email? If so, maybe shoot him a courtesy note.

-AKJ

Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.untwelve.org

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 9:37 AM, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
I failed to get it too.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

On Sep 27, 2017, 15:05, at 15:05, cognition <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I can't seem to access Iain McCurdy's page at
>http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html - does anyone know where it has gone
>and
>if it will come back?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Aaron
>
>Csound mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>Send bugs reports to
>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

hlolli
I actually sent him email few days ago about this, he told me that just needs to pay the hosting provider and in the meantime you can get much of his examples here http://csound.github.io/CsoundRealtimeExamples/csound.html

On 27 September 2017 at 17:04, Aaron Krister Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Iain, if you're here, your site appears to be down...does anyone have his email? If so, maybe shoot him a courtesy note.

-AKJ

Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.untwelve.org

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 9:37 AM, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
I failed to get it too.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

On Sep 27, 2017, 15:05, at 15:05, cognition <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I can't seem to access Iain McCurdy's page at
>http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html - does anyone know where it has gone
>and
>if it will come back?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Aaron
>
>Csound mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>Send bugs reports to
>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

Iain McCurdy

Yes, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks Hlöðver for linking to the alternative source.

I actually sent him email few days ago about this, he told me that just needs to pay the hosting provider and in the meantime you can get much of his examples here http://csound.github.io/CsoundRealtimeExamples/csound.html

On 27 September 2017 at 17:04, Aaron Krister Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Iain, if you're here, your site appears to be down...does anyone have his email? If so, maybe shoot him a courtesy note.

-AKJ

Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.untwelve.org

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 9:37 AM, John ff <[hidden email]> wrote:
I failed to get it too.

⁣Sent from TypeApp

On Sep 27, 2017, 15:05, at 15:05, cognition <[hidden email]> wrote:
>I can't seem to access Iain McCurdy's page at
>http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html - does anyone know where it has gone
>and
>if it will come back?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Aaron
>
>Csound mailing list
>[hidden email]
>https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
>Send bugs reports to
>        https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
>Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] Cannot Access Iain McCurdy's site

rorywalsh
FWIW, all of Iain's Cabbage examples can be found here: