[Csnd] Can't fix "Reading CSD failed...stopping" message!

[Csnd] Can't fix "Reading CSD failed...stopping" message!

sbogacz
Hello list!

A couple of weeks ago I installed the 0.9.4.1 version on Windows 8.1 Pro (I was up to then using an older version) and ever since I've been dealing with this problem. I can open the program, I can write code but every time I want to run it, the message "Reading CSD failed...stopping" appears. It happens to absolutely ALL my csd files (even the old ones). Tried changing files to other directories. Tried to run it both with the soundcard connected and disconnected.
Does anybody know what I could do to solve it?!

Santiago Bogacz