[Csnd] Algosix performance

Steven Yi
Hi All!

I thought I'd share a link to a live code performance I did as part of
the Algosix celebration of Algorave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLNUAcldkdo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m46s

(The first few minutes of the test sound were me trying to check sound
on the stream and failing to realize it was working...).

The video shows a little bit of vim, csound, and csound-live-code. In
particular, it demonstrates the hex beats stuff in the live code
project, as well as using phasors and non-interpolating oscillator
functions for pitch values.   Drum sounds are from Iain McCurdy's
TR808 code and synth sounds were ones I have been working on in the
live code project (http://github.com/kunstmusik/csound-live-code).

The event was a lot of fun with lots of different approaches,
aesthetics, tools, etc. Lots of appreciation here for the community
and organizers of the event!

All best,