[Csnd] ANNOUNCEMENT: The New York Csound Users Group is suspended

[Csnd] ANNOUNCEMENT: The New York Csound Users Group is suspended

Michael Gogins-2
With regret, I must announce that I am indefinitely suspending the
monthly meetings of the New York Csound Users Group. This is due to a
gradual fall-off in attendance, and to my living 155 miles away from
Manhattan and having a somewhat unreliable schedule myself.

Because I will be coming to Manhattan more or less every month, anyone
who wants to talk about computer music in general or Csound in
particular should email me privately at the address below for a
get-together.