[Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

Francesco Porta
Hi All,
i would like to present my first experiment with my extraordinary
Csound Guitar Drone Machine :))
Thanks to all for help i had from this list.
It take realtime guitar notes and output a potentially infinite drone,
also with optional harmony.
Here drones are limited to 120 sec. for your pleasure :))

https://soundcloud.com/francesco-a-porta/drone-test-1

made with Csound and Lua.

Thanks,
ciao,
francesco

Re: [Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

Anton Kholomiov
Wow,  it sounds great! Congrats on the first project!

What techniques are you using to prolong the notes?

Cheers,
Anton

Hi All,
i would like to present my first experiment with my extraordinary
Csound Guitar Drone Machine :))
Thanks to all for help i had from this list.
It take realtime guitar notes and output a potentially infinite drone,
also with optional harmony.
Here drones are limited to 120 sec. for your pleasure :))

https://soundcloud.com/francesco-a-porta/drone-test-1

made with Csound and Lua.

Thanks,
ciao,
francesco

Re: [Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

zappfinger
Very nice!

Richard

On 19/08/18 09:56, Francesco Porta wrote:

> Hi All,
> i would like to present my first experiment with my extraordinary
> Csound Guitar Drone Machine :))
> Thanks to all for help i had from this list.
> It take realtime guitar notes and output a potentially infinite drone,
> also with optional harmony.
> Here drones are limited to 120 sec. for your pleasure :))
>

> https://soundcloud.com/francesco-a-porta/drone-test-1
>
> made with Csound and Lua.
>
> Thanks,
> ciao,
> francesco

>          https://github.com/csound/csound/issues

Re: [Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

Michael Gogins-2
Thanks for posting this,

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 9:38 AM Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Very nice!
>
> Richard
>

> On 19/08/18 09:56, Francesco Porta wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > i would like to present my first experiment with my extraordinary
> > Csound Guitar Drone Machine :))
> > Thanks to all for help i had from this list.
> > It take realtime guitar notes and output a potentially infinite drone,
> > also with optional harmony.
> > Here drones are limited to 120 sec. for your pleasure :))
> >

> > https://soundcloud.com/francesco-a-porta/drone-test-1
> >
> > made with Csound and Lua.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > ciao,
> > francesco
> >
> > Csound mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND
> > Send bugs reports to
> >          https://github.com/csound/csound/issues
> > Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here

Re: [Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

Great tool, sounds very well!

Do you use FFT operations for creating the efect? How much of the orginal
sound do you store in a buffer to create the prolongued tone (if I guess
right)?

Thanks,
tarmo

On pühapäev, 19. august 2018 10:56.03 EEST you wrote:

> Hi All,
> i would like to present my first experiment with my extraordinary
> Csound Guitar Drone Machine :))
> Thanks to all for help i had from this [hidden email]
> It take realtime guitar notes and output a potentially infinite drone,
> also with optional harmony.
> Here drones are limited to 120 sec. for your pleasure :))
>

> https://soundcloud.com/francesco-a-porta/drone-test-1
>
> made with Csound and Lua.
>
> Thanks,
> ciao,
> francesco

Re: [Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

Francesco Porta
Hi All,
thanks for your words!
Yes i use FFT a combination of mincer and pvsfreeze.
Using a audio trigger UDO that if i'm correct is from Joachim Heinz.

If you can apologies my poor programming here is my csd.

As always thanks,
ciao,
francesco.

Drone_simple.csd (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [Csnd] [ANN] experimenting Csound Drone

Steven Yi
Hi Francesco,

Thanks for sharing your work, I'm looking forward to studying this
CSD. The sounds are quite enjoyable!

All best,
Steven