[Cs-dev] libs

Victor Lazzarini
Could someone bring me up to date with what source files are
now in loadable modules, and which loadable modules these
are? I could look in SConstruct for it, but I suppose one of
you could tell more quickly.

I am trying to update the MSVC project file I have for csound 5,
so that I can build it again on Windows.

Thanks a lot

Victor Lazzarini
Music Technology Laboratory
Music Department
National University of Ireland, Maynooth

Re: libs

jpff
The file Loadable_Opcodes.txt is supposed to have that information but
it is probably out of date.
  It does not include the audio library plugins for instance
==John ffitch

Re: libs

Also the -z1 command-line option prints all loaded plugin opcodes and their in and out types.